|Birthname||Terry Ann Garr|
|born on||11 December 1944 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||19°32' 03°57 Asc. 11°53'|
American actress and comedienne who was a regular on the "Sonny and Cher Comedy Review," 1974. Her films include "Oh, God!" 1977, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind," 1977 and "Tootsie," 1982, for which she was an Oscar nominee.
The daughter of a character actor and a dancer, she moved naturally into show business. She and contractor John O'Neil, 42, married in 11/27/1993. Within a week of the wedding they finalized the adoption of a baby girl, Molly, but two years later, she filed for divorce on 2/06/1996.
Troubled with degenerative discs with spurs on her neck and spine, she has to contend with severe pain, requiring an intense program of physical therapy. On 10/08/2002 she revealed a secret that she had kept for 19 years - that she had multiple sclerosis. Her illness was misdiagnosed for years before she went on medication for treatment.
- Work : New Job 1974 ("Sonny and Cher Comedy Review")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1982 ("Tootsie")
- Health : Acute illness 1983 (Beginning of MS)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities December 1994 (Adopted daughter Molly)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frederick Davies in "Signs of the Stars."
Wikipedia gives Lakewood, Ohio as place of birth.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Degenerative spinal discs)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Two years with John O'Neil)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Adopted one daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress