|Birthname||Maurice Marie Albert Lecat|
|born on||18 May 1884 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Brussels, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||LST m4e21 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°58' 02°24 Asc. 27°36'|
Belgian mathematician, philosopher and chemist, and an associate of the French edition of the Encyclopedia of Mathematical Sciences, in which he edited the article Variationsrechnung. He published various books, including extensive bibliographies (including the theory of relativity and variability), determinants, Maurice Maeterlinck, and a book that lists the mistakes of mathematicians.
He was very active as a pacifist between the two world wars in Belgium, and he also came into contact with Albert Einstein.
He died on 5 October 1951 in Ukkel, aged 67.
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin. Birth place of Saint-Josse-ten-Noode is one of the nineteen municipalities located in the Brussels-Capital Region of Belgium.
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Military : Pacifist/ Objector
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction